We’ve been busy! Hire Power has undergone notable change and impressive growth in Q2 of 2019, with many exciting new interventions already underway. We thought we’d share these milestones with you.
- Many of you met us when we still worked from our suburban Mill Park premises. To provide us with better visibility and you with easier access, we moved offices to 172 Cape Road in September 2016. Well, as of January 2019, local became the new global when Hire Power stepped it right up and onto the world stage, to be the only network partner on the African continent, as a co-branded partner of Talentor International. We remain a privately-owned Executive and Professional Search and Recruitment firm, but with a global presence, we now have the advantage of access to new opportunities via this international/ global candidate and client database.
- Hire Power has expanded its presence to Cape Town making us “truly coastal”, as we already have a well-vested presence in East London. We made these changes in order to continue to provide a professional (yet personal) touch and to meet our clients’ demands. Follow these tags: #jobsPE #jobsCT and # jobsEL.
- Our newly developed website – www.hirepower.co.za is reaping rewards and helping us to make better applicant selections from our active search platforms. Presently 80%+ of our advert response comes from our Social Media Platforms (which takes many hours to manage effectively).
- Jeannine also presented Workplace Readiness training – “How to Work with a Recruitment Agency” to a fabulous group of 30 young NTIP Toolmaker and Turner Machinist Apprentices through Intsimbi, PtSA and the DTi (co-ordinators Gill McGregor and Sheldon Isaacs) – Loved this!
- We have invested heavily in a new ATR/CRM system called Vincere.10, which will accelerate searches, matches and CV submissions, without compromising on the quality and presentation of our CV content (i.e. references, supporting documents for on-boarding purposes, mid-office payroll administration and our own back-end financial administration). In feeling the effect of AI and 4.0 on the way we work, we are very excited about this recent development. It’s been a busy and enterprising time for us in PE and for our Web Development team in Cape Town and the UK!
- We welcome Miss Kirsty-May Geyser on board as an HR Intern. Kirsty will assist Monique in our PE Offices.
- And finally, Hire Power became an active member of the Exporter’s Club EC in April 2019. We are grateful to be part of this wonderfully innovative and caring group of people!
Whether you are a client or a candidate, please reach out, write a review, connect and keep in touch. We’d love to assist you again.