Although it is business as usual in our offices across the country, Hire Power has implemented the following containment measures in support of doing what we can to try to contain the spread of this virus:
- Our focus is to assist candidates through digital channels– we will continue with interviews via Zoom, Skype and WhatsApp. This way you still get the face-to-face feel. No registration appointments will be granted until the end of March. Vacancies can be viewed on our job board and on LinkedIn and Facebook and you are encouraged to APPLY ONLINE.
- We will be in frequent telephonic and email contact with clients to provide updates on your open job orders and our sourcing and screening activities.
- We continue to offer phone and email support –041 3731255 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the office, we have forged good hygiene practices, stepped up our deep cleaning, disinfecting and hygiene regimes and to date, everyone in our building remains well and healthy.
- All domestic and international travel has been suspended as have all meetings and events. Jeannine was due to travel to a Summit in Vienna, Austria to meet fellow Talentor International Recruitment partners on the 23rd of March. This conference will now take place on a VIRTUAL platform with 33 countries in attendance – it can be done!
- And we are ready to enable remote work stations should that time come – thank heavens for tools such as OneDrive and Microsoft Teams.
Let’s use this time to re-group, re-think and re-train. Everyone is facing this together so please try to remain calm, safe and responsible citizens – this too shall pass.