MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE:
The Company values appointing candidates who hold a balance between qualifications and relevant experience i.e., it's not only the number of years of experience that counts but also the life in those years.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Minimum- Diploma in Logistics or Supply Chain Management field.
- Preferred- Degree in Logistics or Supply Chain Management.
- 5 Years' experience in applying job-related concepts, techniques, and processes.
- Computer literate with strong MS Excel and ERP system skills.
- Ability to apply numerical principles and do detailed production planning.
- Ability to influence stakeholders.
- Persuasive communication and interpersonal skills.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The successful candidate will be the leader of the Sales and Operations Planning (S& OP)process which combines demand with supply through a detailed Production Plan. He/She will be responsible for the information integrity of the ERP system regarding production execution, customer service level and Master Schedule (MPS) processes. He/She will also be responsible for compiling management reports with regard to financial indicators for Logistics across all manufacturing units (Milk, Butter, and Cheese).
- Facilitate the production planning process.
- Oversee the production administration function with regards to the capturing of production in Navision.
- Report on (usage variances, waste, and inefficiencies; and pack vs plan).
- Report on financial metrics (i.e. unit cost, price variances and usage variances).
- Ensure the accuracy of Bill of Material (BOMs) in Navision information between Production, Logistics and Finance.
- Create production routings in Navision and maintain the production capacities per work - and Machine Centre.
- Analyse business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement and development and develop and implement solutions.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, evaluating output requirements, and developing an integrated reporting system.
- Consolidate the production plan and milk requirements for all factories.
- Consider planned maintenance breaks and plan accordingly.
- Consolidate all planning data and prepare (Sales and Operational Planning) S & OP report for approval.
- Facilitate the bi-weekly Sales and Operational Planning (S&OP) meetings on a multi-level cross-functional basis, and
- Manage the Master Production Schedule (MPS) process in Navision.
Ref Code: BIZ
Location: Coega IDZ
Career Level: 5 Years (Post qualification)
Industry: Supply Chain and FMCG Manufacturing
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 08H00 to 16H30
Salary: Negotiable, depending on roles and responsibilities (Includes medical aid, provident fund and annual bonus).