ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reports to the Finance Manager.
- Responsible for full creditors function.
- Processing of purchase orders to local and foreign suppliers (both services and inventory).
- Verifies and processes supplier invoices.
- Costing of important transactions.
- Supplier account reconciliations.
- Preparing supplier payments on banking system (local and foreign).
- Processing and allocations of payments.
- Processing and reconciliation of monthly individual credit card transactions.
- Resolving supplier account-related queries.
- Update and maintain the company's Fixed Asset Register.
- Ensuring accounting principles are applied to all transactions.
- Prepare supplier reports at month-end or when required.
- Prepare costing reports; monthly and annually.
- Ensuring compliance with Value Added Tax and other statutory requirements.
- Daily and monthly management of petty cash.
- Filing and other administrative tasks related to this position.
- Grade 12.
- Suitable tertiary qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role.
COMPUTER SKILLS REQUIRED:
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Intermediate Excel skills.
- Internet banking.
- Experience using Sage 200 (Evolution) or similar package.
- Competent professional business, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management, organisational and follow-through skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to respond quickly and accurately to requests.
- Fair knowledge of accounting principles and VAT.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a small team.
Ref Code: APC
Location: Coega, IDZ
Career level: 5 Years
Working hours: 08H00 to 17H00
Salary: Commensurate monthly salary + Medical Aid, 13th Cheque/Bonus, Provident Fund.