ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer all inbound and outbound calls on the switchboard and transfer the call to the relevant department or person - electronic switchboard.
- Ensure all items delivered to the company are signed for and collected by the relevant persons.
- Ensure all parcels were packaged and all the corresponding waybills were filled in accordingly.
- Ensure all the waybills were filed accordingly – in-coming and out-going waybills.
- Phone and/or emailed Skynet and RAM to collect the packaged parcels.
- Ensure all the bookings made on the Universal Calendar or on Teams for meetings were accurate– according to date, time, the department and the person of who requested the booking as well as which boardroom would be utilised.
- Receive all Visitors
- Update registers.
- Grade 12
- English and one other African language with a minimum of "C", 60% or 5 symbols in both languages.
- Plus strong marks in Mathematics, Mathematical Literacy and or Accounting.
- SA citizen with a clear criminal history.
Ref Code: REC
Location: Port Elizabeth / Gqeberha
Career Level: Junior
EE/ Non-EE: EE only
Working Hours: Monday to Friday (no weekend work)
Salary: R negotiable (package includes medical aid and provident fund)
Note: All shortlisted candidates will be required to undertake, an online assessment and background and fingerprint clearance will be required at offer stage.
Applicants who have not heard from u within two (2) weeks from the closing date, which is 15 August 2022, should consider their application unsuccessful.