ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Develop, improve, maintain, test, document, support and deploy high-value reporting solutions (reports, charts, graphs and dashboards) across the business, using a variety of tools.
- Understanding of SQL and RDBMS technology (MySQL, MS SQL Server, DB2)
- Analytic software applications (e.g. Microsoft SQL Reporting Services)
- Experience in BI tools (Power BI essential)
- Data warehouse relational database design
- Demonstrated detailed knowledge of BI areas including ETL design, analytics, reporting and data modelling
- Knowledge of and experience in advanced excel
- Knowledge of OLTP/OLAP systems, Dimensional Modelling, business rule transformations and data analysis
- Communication (verbal and written) skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem skills
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2 – 3 years working with data, report building, SQL programming, and similar experience (essential)
- Query tuning and storage design for high-performance data access (desirable)
- ETL techniques and design (desirable)
- Demonstrated knowledge of BI areas including ETL design, analytics, reporting and data modelling
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Relevant IT Qualification
- Clear criminal and credit history
- must be a SA citizen and ID Number holder.
- Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to the following statutory checks: ITC; Criminal; References; Qualifications; Psychometric assessments.
- Should you be offered the position, you will be required to produce a vaccination certificate to facility entry onto the premises.
- Furthermore, attach copies of your ID, Driver’s licence, Matric Certificate and Tertiary qualifications – without these, your application is INCOMPLETE and cannot be considered.