To process accounting and financial documentation to enable reporting and costing, which are aligned with company procedures and processes. This role reports to the Management Accountant
Financial Costing and Reporting
- Prepare Import cost files and submit a summary to Management Accountant for an update to SAP.
- Assist and support in scanning / other projects.
- Stand in for Management Accountant in his absence.
- Assist with correction and maintenance of Material Master Information specific to transaction posting.
- Monitor performance of scanning process, liaise with Factory system roles & initiate corrective action where necessary.
- Collate and prepare daily production scrap reports & attend daily scrap meetings
- Compile monthly lead balancing inclusive of scrap sent to Frys.
- Review and report monthly on stock count completeness across all sites in the company.
- Coordinate and assist Planning with factory stock counts.
- Investigate stock variances and resolve issues.
- Conduct reporting on stock counts for management.
- Operates within controls and procedures in order to ensure the integrity of the Company.
- Identifies and reports risks or areas of concern to management within own department and area of responsibility.
- Ensures compliance with all relevant regulations and procedures to prevent fruitless, wasteful and irregular expenditure.
- Maintains effective working relationships with customers (both internal and external) towards rendering the highest quality of services.
- Represents FinPayIT in meetings with relevant stakeholders.
- Identifies and solves problems creatively whilst demonstrating an elevated level of integrity in line with the Company's core values.
Cost and Financial Control
- Contributes to the budget preparation process for Manufacturing.
- Promotes and communicates the effective, efficient, economical and transparent use of financial and other resources.
- Explores opportunities to control and reduce costs.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Matric / Grade 12
- Degree in Finance / Management Accounting or related fields (NQF 6).
- Honours Degree in Finance / Management Accounting or related fields (NQF 7) or CIMA. (Advantageous)
- Up to 5 years’ experience in Cost Accounting / Reporting or equivalent.
- Manufacturing experience (Advantageous)
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEGDE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Computer Literacy.
- Superior MS-Office, especially Excel Skills.
- SAP, FI, CO and MM skills - essential.
- Communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Action-oriented. Attention to detail.
- Problem Solving and Analytical skills.
- Planning and Organising.
- Relationship Building.
- Customer Focused.
- Strict adherence to deadlines
- Package and remuneration is commensurate with experience.
- Relocation to Port Elizabeth will be at the candidate's expense.
- Applications close on 8 August 2022 at 16h00.
- Please submit your CV and supporting documents via PNet if you are interested, and if you meet the requirements of this position.
- If you are not skilled in the application of SAP (FI, CO and MM), we cannot consider your application.