Lead local sales to maximise performance and meet financial targets in line with agreed business objectives. Ensure the implementation of the central strategy and vision. Additional functions of the Professional Print Account Manager would include to proactively and systematically pursue new business opportunities, explore new market verticals to target with the Professional Print product line-up and ensuring existing clients are seen to from an account management, upsell and upgrade point of view.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Leadership and Management
- Represent The Company in a positive and professional manner.
- Work with all personnel and outside contacts to satisfy partners, clients and achieve company goals.
- Keep up to date on market trends and new products.
- Identify and investigate growth opportunities and additional market verticals for the company.
- Stay abreast of industry matters through third party resources and networks.
Sales & Marketing
- Sell The Company hardware and solutions, with a specific focus on Production Print, Wide-format, Display graphics and Pro Print Solutions, and reach revenue quotas for the B2B direct channel.
- Collaborate with teammates and maintain a positive and professional attitude fostering teamwork.
- Achieve quota for the number of daily and weekly sales activities with prospective customers and end-users.
- Actively work with your manager and team to improve the offering and value proposition to existing target markets and verticals
- Develop, present, and implement plans to your manager to successfully attack new target markets and market verticals.
- Business travel as appropriate, as approved by your manager to accomplish your assigned duties
The Professional Print Account Manager is responsible for ensuring that
- All the duties of the Professional Print Account Manager are completed as per the job descriptions.
- Develop and implement business plans to attract and develop current and new clients and end-users for the Company's direct channel.
- Report back to the business on technical, financial and procedural areas of the business that can be improved and developed to improve the direct offering of The Company.
- They fully understand the product and solutions portfolio to their disposal and provide feedback to the business on further training needed to improve their own ability to sell these products and solution
- Liaise with the relevant Company internal resources with regards to best practices and sales strategies in market verticals
- Work with the marketing department to develop marketing plans for new products and market verticals
- Monitor and measure and report on issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales.
- Develop and refine the strategy with regard to new business development.
- Ensure that customer satisfaction levels are met
- Contractual onboarding of new clients and ends users
- Sales quotas are met as assigned.
- Prepare and submit sales activity reports and sales forecasts as are requested required by your manager or Head of Sales.
- Maintain all prospective customer data in the company database or other as defined by your manager and Director and use the information contained therein as the sole resource for a prospective customer
- Business Development Plans are reviewed and approved prior to implementation.
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and the company
- Resolving key client issues and complaints
- Developing a complete understanding of key account needs
- Anticipating key account changes and improvements
- Managing communications between key clients and internal teams
- Managing account team assigned to each client
- Strategic planning to improve client results
- Negotiating contracts with the client and establishing a timeline of performance
- Collaborating with the sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
- Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new clients
BEHAVIOURAL ATTRIBUTES & COMPETENCIES:
- Apply Business Acumen
- Communicate Effectively
- Drive for Results
- Focus on the Customer
- Negotiate & Influence
- Plan & Organise Effectively
- University or bachelor's degree preferred. 6 years directly related previous work experience
- Sales experience in production print or office automation industry is preferred.
- 6 years of demonstrated sales experience selling complex service-oriented offerings via direct B2B
- A motivated and self-directed sales professional that can operate within the guidelines assigned.
- Exceptional communication, presentation and persuasion skills and positive professional attitude.
- Strong management skills.
- Negotiating and influencing at all levels.
- Problem-solving and decision making
- Strong mature relationships with potential new business clients and end-users.
- Maintain and improve relationships with existing clients and end-users
- Ability to network with professionals on all levels
- Strong sales and commercial skills – a key understanding of the market conditions is required.
- Presentation skills.