To manage a small team of shared communication services, including:
- Corporate PR.
- Internal Communications.
- Corporate online content- intranet, internet.
- Event management.
- Sponsorships and charities.
- Act as a brand guardian and represent the local country in pan European activities.
- Manage local corporate communications budget.
- Manage local agency negotiations and contracts to comply with pan European guidelines.
- Manage local internal communications programme and cascade Pan European information.
- Manage local corporate PR, including crisis communication and fully leverage pan European initiatives.
- Manage company profile with leading media and analysts and act as a key spokesperson on corporate issues.
- Manage media training for NSO spokespeople and crisis communication training.
- Manage local events e.g., management conferences, and kick-off events and coordinate NSO participation in pan European events.
- Manage in-market sponsorships, NGOs and charities, and leverage Pan European sponsorship in properties.
- Manage and keep updated corporate web and intranet content.
- Chair local BCG, act as brand guardian and ensure all local communication materials meet CI guidelines and the brand audit site is kept up to date.
- Participate in pan European initiatives and provide local feedback to Company Europe including proving best practices.
- Work collaboratively with NSO executive group and BU management to ensure good alignment and deliver projects as required.
- Promote environmental initiatives, such as ISO14001 and participate in other CSR projects as required.
- Liaise extensively with internal and external stakeholders, local media and analysts.
- Educated up to university level or equivalent secondary education or qualified by experience.
- Specialised courses in the area of communications.
- Communications experience, preferably PR orientated.
- Strong leadership and relationship management skills.
- High level of decision-making ability.
- Be able to manage a department budget.
- Self-motivated and pragmatic.
- Good written and oral English.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Valid driver's lice and own vehicle.
- SA Citizen with a clean criminal history.
Ref Code: COMM
Location: Centurion (On -site)
Career Level: 3 - 5 years (Post qualification)
Industry: Corporate Communication. Marketing
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 08H00 to 16H30.
Salary: The package includes medical aid, provident fund & 13th Cheque
Successful candidates will be required to undertake assessments and will be subject to background, academic, and criminal history verification checks.