REF Code: UTA
Location: Neave, Port Elizabeth
Career level: 2-3 years +
Employment: Full time, permanent
EE / Non-EE: Appointment on Merit
Salary: R40.40 per hour
Working hours: TBC
YOUR FUTURE ROLE:
Reporting directly to the Engineering Co-ordinator your main objective will be to render assistance to the Refrigeration Technician in repair, maintenance and servicing of cooling and heating equipment. You are required to ensure good housekeeping and 5S; complete daily, weekly and monthly preventative maintenance inspections, and also identify spares and maintain the availability of the spares (stock in hand). Lastly, your focus will be to assist in reducing downtime and executing preventative initiatives.
- Grade 12 minimum.
- Reliable transport/driver’s license preferable.
- Must be a SA citizen (have a SA Identity Number).
- Must have a Clear Criminal History (we will verify this via biometrics).
- A solid track record and good references.
- Be in good health with high energy levels (passing a medical examination is essential, as you will work at heights).
WORKING EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
- 2-3year’s working experience with HVAC systems.
- Basic hand skills and the ability to use measuring equipment.
- Sheet metal bending and cutting.
- Brazing, Welding and Silver soldering.
- Dependable, reliable, attentive and a quick learner.
- Must have the ability to work in a team and follow the instruction properly.
- Timekeeping and planning abilities are also key to this role.
- Honesty and self-disciplined.
- Energetic and possessing an enthusiastic attitude.
Click on the button below to email your detailed, updated CV to Monique Prince.
IMPORTANT: Include in Subject Line: REF Code UTA. Furthermore, attach copies of your ID, Matric Certificate and Tertiary qualifications – without these our application is INCOMPLETE and cannot be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org