REF Code: Call X
Location: Port Elizabeth
Profile: Customer Service
Career level: 1 year
Employment: Full time, temporary (5 months – Oct. to Feb. 2020)
EE / Non-EE: Appointment on Merit
Salary: R7 000pm (no benefits)
Working hours: 08h00 to 16h30, Monday to Friday.
YOUR FUTURE ROLE – COULD THIS BE YOUR DREAM JOB?
This is an interesting starting position for somebody who enjoys serving and interacting with their clients. Patience, empathy and resolution are key elements in this role. Our client requires applicants who are fluent in English and isiXhosa, and English and Afrikaans, to service their membership base professionally.
- Matric with Bachelor’s Pass (Exemption).
- Mathematics, Mathematical Literacy and/ or Accounting as subjects, coupled with strong language skills (at least 60% in both languages).
- Numeracy and literacy skills will be assessed prior to any applications being submitted to our Client for consideration.
- Strong grammar and MS Word and Excel skills are vital – these will also be tested, so it’s best to impress the Recruiter when submitting your Cover Letter, CV and supporting documents!
WORKING EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
- At least six month’s customer services experience, preferably gained in a Call or Walk-in Customer Services Centre.
- A background in hospitality, healthcare, services or insurance is ideal for this type of work.
- You must be able to communicate very well with members over the telephone and in-person.
Click on the button below to email your detailed, updated CV to Monique Prince. IMPORTANT: Include in Subject Line: REF Code: CALLX Furthermore, attach copies of your ID, Matric Certificate and Tertiary qualifications – without these our application is INCOMPLETE and cannot be considered.
Click here for more vacancies
Hire Power SA, part of Talentor Int.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org