REF Code: PHARMA
Location: Port Elizabeth
Profile: Health Science
Career level: Registered Pharmacist
Employment: Full time, permanent
EE / Non-EE: Strictly EE applicants can be considered as this is in line with the Company’s Employment Equity Plan (Males and Females – African)
Salary: R50 000pm CTC (includes medical aid, provident fund) + incentive bonuses based on performance
Working hours: 08h00 to 16h30, Monday to Friday.
YOUR FUTURE ROLE – COULD THIS BE YOUR DREAM JOB?
Our Client, a highly recognised multi-national corporation has an exciting opportunity, at it’s Port Elizabeth offices, for a registered, Xhosa-speaking Pharmacist.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND WORKING EXPERIENCE:
- B Pharm. Degree
- Registered with the SAPC
- Computer literate especially Microsoft Word and Excel
- Previous experience in a managed healthcare environment an advantage
- Knowledge of Drug Utilisation Reviews
- Knowledge of Prescribed Minimum Benefits an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (you must be a Xhosa speaker)
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills are essential
- Able to work both within a team and independently
- Make objective decisions
Email a comprehensive C.V. and brief cover letter to Monique Prince, supported by copies of your ID, Matric and B.Pharm. qualifications to email@example.com. Use REF Code: PHARMA in your subject line.
Click here for more vacancies
Hire Power SA, part of Talentor Int.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org