REF Code: DIR
Location: East London
Career level: 10 years + (Director / Partner / Executive)
Employment: Full time, permanent
EE / Non-EE: Preference is for EE, in line with the Group’s EE Plan
Salary: Remuneration is competitive and commensurate with experience
Working hours: N/A
YOUR FUTURE ROLE:
Our client is a reputable and well-established corporate audit, accounting and advisory firm, with offices around the country and in Europe. The Group seeks to appoint to this role, a Chartered Accountant with an impeccable track record and strong leadership abilities, with the express intention of establishing a successful and financially viable and ever-expanding regional presence in the Border Kei area, from its base in East London.
- Registered Chartered Accountant (SA) with SAICA.
- Evidence of strong employment history and a record of related experience gained within reputable audit firms.
- 10+ years of relevant audit, manpower and resources management experience.
- Must be a SA ID number holder.
- Solid knowledge and awareness of business and economic activities within this geographical location is HIGHLY advantageous.
- Driver’s license and own vehicle.
- Exceptional written, verbal and electronic communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial flair and solid relationship-building skills.
Kindly indicate your interest in this vacancy by clicking on the button below to email a brief Cover Letter and your detailed, updated CV (in MS Word format) to Jeannine Dickie, as soon as possible – this is an ACTIVE search. IMPORTANT: Include in Subject Line: REF Code: DIR. Furthermore, attach copies of your ID, Matric Certificate and Tertiary qualifications – without these our application is INCOMPLETE and cannot be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org