Placing People. Changing Lives.
The position of Electrician (Day-shift) reports to the Maintenance Foreman and responsible for a small team of semi-skilled and general assistants. Located in Kirkwood, 80 km’s from Port Elizabeth.
- Matric with a recognised Trade Test as a Qualified Electrician from the Department of Labour/ Olifantsfontein.
- Minimum 5 years post trade test experience in a production /factory environment.
- Reports to the Maintenance Foreman with the day-to-day support to the plants.
- Planned and breakdown electrical maintenance performed in accordance with the maintenance schedule.
- Manage electrical assistants.
- Technical knowledge of the control panels, drives, motors, sensors PLC’s.
- Refrigeration working knowledge is highly advantageous.
- Stock control
- Adherence to maintenance best practices.
- Comply with regulations and law in all work done.
- Comply with the company’s maintenance procedures.
- Well rounded, confident nature.
- Dependability and able to work with a sense of urgency.
- Good communications skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with little supervision.
- Good fault-finding and problem-solving abilities.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical ability.
- Time management skills coupled with showing attention to detail.
Interested candidates may forward their CV and supporting documents to email@example.com. If not contacted within 14 days after CV submission date applicants must consider their application to have been unsuccessful.
REF Code: ELEKW
Location: Kirkwood, EC South Africa
Profile: Technical / Artisan
EE / Non-EE: Appointment will be made on merit
Commencement date: Soonest
Working hours: Straight day shift (no rotation with night shifts). Mon. to Fri. with possible call outs and overtime on Sat.
Remuneration: Negotiable + includes medical aid, provident fund, 13th cheque and shift allowances and overtime (in season).
Click on the button below to email your detailed, updated CV to Kirsty Geyser. Include in Subject Line: REF Code ELEKW. Furthermore, attach copies of your ID, Drivers licence, Matric Certificate and Tertiary qualifications – without these our application is INCOMPLETE and cannot be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.