REF Code: ADV
Location: Perseverance, Port Elizabeth
Career level: 2 years (minimum) – CL level
EE / Non-EE: On merit
Salary: Negotiable (with medical aid, prov./pen fund and 13th cheque)
Working Hours: 40-hour week
YOUR FUTURE ROLE:
Our Client is a leader in the distribution of FMCG products, who seeks to employ a capable person within their Advertising and Marketing Division, to implement and control all Guild Advertising Processes (Guild Leaflet / Point of Sale).
Reporting to the Advertising Manager daily, your role will be to liaise with advertising agencies and print companies on the processing and timing of orders, as they pertain to sizes, configuration, brand formatting and the relevant campaigns. You must confirm store point of sale requirements for National and Regional campaigns, furthermore, confirming the monthly leaflet req.’s for the stores and for distribution.
- Grade 12 and Diploma in Marketing / Advertising would be advantageous.
- Minimum of 2 year’s working experience in the advertising/marketing field.
- MS Excel, Word and Outlook skills. AS 400 and Integrator systems experience is advantageous.
ATTITUDE AND BEHAVIOURAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills (English).
- Professional presentation and positive and engaging demeanour.
- Attention to detail, thorough and investigative.
- Good health – handle working under pressure.
- Deadline orientated and be able to manage your time and tasks well.
- Clear criminal history
- Valid and unendorsed Driver’s License (Code B or EB) is preferable
Click on the button below to email your detailed, updated CV to Monique Prince. Include in Subject Line: REF Code ADV Furthermore, attach copies of your ID, Drivers licence, Matric Certificate and Tertiary qualifications – without these our application is INCOMPLETE and cannot be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org