Our Client is one of the largest privately-owned financial institutions in South Africa. They provide alternative business funding outside of the commercial banks. As an agile business with an entrepreneurial approach, they take pride in structuring flexible and innovative finance solutions that meet their client’s industry requirements.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB: To acquire and maintain Sales relationships with clients, suppliers, and brokers. To generate leads to ensure that the financial targets are met with minimal errors and ensuring personal growth is achieved, whilst promoting the brand.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- New Business Turnover
- Cross Selling
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This role reports directly to the Port Elizabeth branch Sales Manager.
- Ensuring the consistent performance and the flow of new business and expanding and maintaining all sales relationships within your portfolio, by remaining active and productive.
- Effectively generating leads to achieve monthly and quarterly targets.
- Understand, updates and manage all internal processes.
- You will be required to achieve profitability on the overall portfolio, based on future profitability deals concluded and by actively tracking and recording your deals and providing feedback to your Sales Manager/Cluster Management.
- You’ll be better served to have a quality rather than quantity approach, delivering exceptional sales performance by identifying and meeting the needs of your clients, through cross selling of the Group’s services and products.
MINIMUM ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Undergraduate Degree in Finance/Accounting or related is highly advantageous
- and 2-4 years demonstrated experience in a sales position within the finance or office equipment industry.
- Coupled with the ability to understand and analyse financial statements.
- Be persuasive and possess and influential personality.
- Driver’s license (EB, 08 or similar) and own reliable transport.
- Must have the confidence, acumen, and carriage to be able to liaise with Directors and Management level people.
CORE AND GENERAL BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES:
- Exceptional communication skills (written and spoken) coupled with the ability to build and sustain deep relationships.
- Be solution-driven, by following a solution-centric approach to problem solving.
- Good project management abilities, using logic, reason, and workflow techniques.
- Possess the ability to accept responsibility.
- Deadline and detail oriented.
- Must be a great self-manager with excellent negotiation skills, who can work effectively within a dynamic team.
Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to the following statutory checks: ITC; Criminal; References; Qualifications; Psychometric assessments.
REF Code: PM
Location: Port Elizabeth, EC South Africa
Level of Work: 2-5 years
Profile: Asset Management/Finance/Sales
Employment: Permanent, full-time
EE / Non-EE: Appointment will be made on merit
CLICK on the button below. The Recruitment Consultant on this search is Kirsty Geyser. Use REF CODE: PM in the Subject Line when attaching your CV and supporting documents for review. Should you not be contacted within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.