REF Code: JSC
Location: Port Elizabeth
Career level: 3 years +
Employment: Full time, permanent
EE / Non-EE: Appointment on Merit
Salary: R14 000pm to R16 000pm (Basic) + excellent commission and the use of company vehicle during working hours
YOUR FUTURE ROLE:
Our client is a very visible and well-established company with a reputation for being specialists in the technical fields of sound, lighting and audio-visual event management. They are on the hunt for an energetic, tenacious, vibrant and self-motivated person who not only wants to grow within the organisation but who also wants to earn good money. Ultimately you could land a Key Accounts position that will see you taking responsibility for some truly high-profile, international clientele.
- Matric is essential and a relevant Sales and Market qualification would be an added advantage.
- Must be ambitious, driven and technically minded.
- Must possess a “Can-Do” “Hunter-type” attitude and profile.
- Great communications skills and dynamic people skills – you must be able to relate to people at every level.
- Ability to hunt and source new business – has an eye for new developments, product launches, community events etc. in and around the province. Monthly targets will be set for you to chase down (hards sales)
- Driver’s license essential. Branded / promotional clothing is provided for functions.
- Must be computer literate (MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Due to the nature of the industry, you must be prepared to work odd hours – this is no average nine-to-fiver! But it’s a lot of fun when the “show comes together”.
Click on the button below to email your detailed, updated CV (in MS Word format) to Monique Prince, by no later than 4 June. IMPORTANT: Include in Subject Line: REF Code JSC. Furthermore, attach copies of your ID, Matric Certificate and Tertiary qualifications – without these our application is INCOMPLETE and cannot be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com