MANAGER – MANUFACTURING (Technical & Sales)
REF Code: CHEM
Location: North End, Port Elizabeth
Profile: Middle Management
Career level: 10 years +
Employment: Full time, permanent
EE / Non-EE: Appointment on Merit
Salary: Market-related management package, commensurate with experience and qualifications
Well established SME, manufacturing industrial adhesives, flexible coatings, and other specialised chemical products for Footwear and General Industry.
YOUR FUTURE ROLE:
This pivotal position calls for the appointment of a mature leader and specialist manager in the field of Adhesives and Coatings manufacture. Not only is being able to lead and manage the production team, as well as providing a reference to your formulating ability required, your track record should also reflect your success in continuing to build on and maintain sound customer relations, by providing quality technical and sales support.
Note: Additional performance benefits with the opportunity for advancement to Senior Management level exists for the person who shows noteworthy dedication, skill and accountability.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- BTech. (CHEM) or BSc. (CHEM) or Dip. Tech (CHEM) is essential to underpin this role
- Good knowledge of Adhesives and/or Coatings will see your application better placed
- 8+ years of experience at management level in Production or Operations Team Management
- Proven track record in the provision of sales support and customer relations
- ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 knowledge
- Driver’s license and own vehicle
- Exceptional written and verbal communication AND presentation skills (MS Office)
Click on the button below to email your detailed, updated CV (in MS Word format) to Jeannine Dickie, by no later than 7 June. IMPORTANT: Include in Subject Line: REF Code CHEM. Furthermore, attach copies of your ID, Matric Certificate and Tertiary qualifications – without these our application is INCOMPLETE and cannot be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com