REF Code: HVAC
Location: North End, Port Elizabeth
Career level: 1-3 years +
Employment: Full time, permanent
EE / Non-EE: Appointment on Merit
Salary: R9 000pm CTC (package includes Med Aid, Prov and performance-based 13th cheque).
Working hours: hours per week and call out
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
Our Client is a global facilities and maintenance, service provider. In Port Elizabeth, the Division provides both technical and soft services to prominent companies. Our Client seeks to employ two semi-skilled HVAC / Airconditioning Technicians. This plant DOES NOT function on ammonia but uses steam and heat treatment processes.
YOUR FUTURE ROLE:
Reporting directly to the Technical Maintenance Manager your role entails working and learning alongside the experienced journeymen on the team. An ideal person for this role would someone who has worked in a bottling plant, medical production, food processing, hospitals, or cold chain facility. The focus is on HVAC (airconditioning), rather than Refrigeration. The anticipated commencement date is 01 November 2019.
- Matric / N3 minimum
- Reliable transport/driver’s license preferable
- Must be a SA citizen (have a SA Identity Number)
- Must have a Clear Criminal History (we will verify this via biometrics)
- A solid track record and good references
- Be in good health with high energy levels (passing a medical examination is essential, as you will work at heights)
WORKING EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
- 1-3year’s working experience gained in a manufacturing environment.
- Display basic competency in the use of MS Office.
- Dependable, reliable, attentive and a quick learner.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work in a team and follow the instruction properly.
- Timekeeping and planning abilities are also key to this role.
- Honest and self-disciplined.
- Energetic.and possessing an enthusiastic attitude.
Click on the button below to email your detailed, updated CV to Jeannine Dickie.
IMPORTANT: Include in Subject Line: REF Code HVAC. Furthermore, attach copies of your ID, Matric Certificate and Tertiary qualifications – without these our application is INCOMPLETE and cannot be considered. Applications close on 01 October 2019.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com