Placing People. Changing Lives.
An EAP Team Leader opportunity exists within the Call Centre of a multinational health solutions organisation. The role is based in Centurion, Gauteng.
To ensure compliance with Call Centre and SLA requirements according to defined protocols.
- Responsible for the distribution of workflow
- Manage the overall EAP administration, staff and cost aspects of the EAP call centre.
- Scheduling and monitoring of clinicians’ shift schedules
- Assess call centre statistics daily against targets and align processes and resources accordingly.
- Continuously review the appropriateness of performance targets and assist management to revise and aligning performance targets in accordance with changes in the environment.
- Coordination, management and monitoring of CISDs according to a level of excellence that exceeds client SLA’s.
- Proactively engage and contribute in regular operational meetings, whereby sufficient preparation in completed in advance.
- Draft agendas and action plans for team meetings.
- Provide regular reporting on operational challenges, achievement of care centre targets, operational statistics and interventions implemented within the team.
- Daily monitoring and motivating of TCs, Case Managers and Administrators to ensure departmental objectives are met.
- Distribute daily staffing emails and track attendance.
- Issue staff instructions (memos, guidelines) to address specific issues.
- Ensure cases are allocated evenly and the telephone coverage of EAP Lines and Calls are monitored accordingly.
- Assist Manager with ad-hoc requests.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Required:
- A qualified social worker or psychologist or HPCSA registered counsellor.
- Min 3 years’ experience within wellness / a therapeutic context / EAP context.
- Advanced MS Office proficiency
- Min 2 years’ experience in EAP care centre environment
- Counselling Case management, corporate wellness and quality management experience is advantageous
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to make decisions independently under pressure whilst being accountable to management and holding composure with the team.
- High standard of response to all clients’ queries.
- An elevated level of emotional intelligence with the ability to balance supportive relationship building with firm boundaries.
- Solid people leadership skills.
- Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to the following statutory checks: ITC; Criminal; References; Qualifications; Psychometric assessments.
- Furthermore, attach copies of your ID, Driver’s licence, Matric Certificate and Tertiary qualifications – without these, your application is INCOMPLETE and cannot be considered.
Successful applicants will need to prove that they are fully vaccinated before commencing employment (either 1x J&J or 2x Pfizer doses).
REF CODE: TLC
Career Level: 3+
Employment: Permanent, full-time
E.E. / Non-EE: African only
Working Hours: 08:00 AM to 17:00 PM
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Click on the button below to email your detailed, updated CV to email@example.com Include in Subject Line: REF CODE: TLC
Should you not be contacted within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.