REF Code: DATA
Location: Port Elizabeth
Profile: Office Support / Administration
Career level: 1 year
Employment: Full time, temporary (21 October to 20 December 2019)
EE / Non-EE: Strictly EE applicants can be considered as this is in line with the Company’s Employment Equity Plan (Males and Females – Indian, Coloured and African)
Salary: R6 000pm (no benefits)
Working hours: 08h00 to 16h30, Monday to Friday. Must be prepared to work over weekends if required.
YOUR FUTURE ROLE – COULD THIS BE YOUR DREAM JOB?
This is an entry-level opportunity for somebody who enjoys working in a team and with data/ information (Alpha and Numeric). Our client has large volumes of membership data that needs to be cleansed and accurately captured and recorded onto their CRM system. This is a short-term assignment that is both time and quality-sensitive. Applicants who work with a high level of accuracy, who pay attention to details, and who can work quickly and efficiently, is what we need!
- Matric with Bachelor’s Pass (Exemption) with subjects like Mathematics, Mathematical Literacy and/ or Accounting as subjects, coupled with CAT skills.
- Numeracy and literacy skills will be assessed prior to any applications being submitted to our Client for consideration.
- Strong grammar and MS Word and Excel skills are vital – these will also be tested, so it’s best to impress the Recruiter when submitting your Cover Letter, CV and supporting documents!
- You must be comfortable working in MS Office (Word and Excel).
- 0-6 months in a similar role is ideal.
- You must be prepared to commit to this assignment.
- A sense of reliability and dependability is essential for you to keep up the pace.
- In addition, you must be prepared and willing to work overtime in order to chase deadlines.
Click on the button below to email your detailed, updated CV to Monique Prince. IMPORTANT: Include in Subject Line: REF Code: DATA Furthermore, attach copies of your ID, and Matric Certificate – without these our application is INCOMPLETE and cannot be considered.
Click here for more vacancies
Hire Power SA, part of Talentor Int.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org