REF Code: COST
Location: North End, Port Elizabeth
Career level: 1-2 years +
Employment: Full time, permanent
EE / Non-EE: Appointment on Merit
Salary: Commensurate with experience (package includes Med Aid, Prov and performance-based 13th cheque)
Working hours: 08h00 to 16h30, Monday to Friday
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
Our Client is an international manufacturer of superior quality woven products for light to heavy industrial applications and supplies to global manufacturers who convert these into the final end-use applications. There extensive range, solutions-based approach and customisation capabilities make them the supplier choice in this industry.
YOUR FUTURE ROLE:
Reporting directly to the Accountant, your role entails the maintenance and control of the company’s costing system of all products in order to provide accurate valuations and profitability data on a daily basis. In addition, your duties will extend to monthly reporting and the analysis of variances to budget; providing reports on payroll, assistance with annual budget preparation and other financial analysis.
- National Diploma: Cost and Management Accounting (Completed)
WORKING EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
- 1-2 year’s working experience gained in a manufacturing environment.
- Display competency in the use of MS Office, with an emphasis on Excel.
- Driver’s license is highly advantageous.
- Inquisitive, attentive and a quick learner
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Must have the ability to work in an open-plan office but also be able to concentrate efforts in a methodical manner
- Timekeeping and planning abilities are also key to this role
Click on the button below to email your detailed, updated CV to Monique Prince.
IMPORTANT: Include in Subject Line: REF Code COST. Furthermore, attach copies of your ID, Matric Certificate and Tertiary qualifications – without these our application is INCOMPLETE and cannot be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org