REF Code: KEY
Location: Port Elizabeth
Profile: Corporate Accounts Management – Corporate / Travel and Tour Operations
Career level: 3 years +
Employment: Full time, permanent
EE / Non-EE: Open
Salary: R20 400pm (basic) PLUS Med Aid, Pension and 13th cheque, company car, fuel card and full maintenance perks. No Commission.
Working hours: 08h00 to 16h30, Monday to Friday. Must be prepared to travel and Educationals could run over a weekend.
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
Founded in the late 1980’s this leading Car Rental brand currently has a total of 120 branches nationwide and a massive fleet of vehicles. To become part of this highly dedicted, successful and service-driven team, you’ll need to meet a certain standard.
YOUR FUTURE ROLE COULD LOOK LIKE THIS!
The very nature and level of responsibility required in this role calls for a mature person who has a true passion for sales. By assisting and guiding your internal and external clients in selecting the suitable products that best meet their business requirements, you will be able to build and maintain strong working relationships – translating into new business and lead generation opportunities. By developing effective quotations and keeping abreast with products, market trends and your competitors’ activities, you will have to be confident in presenting your proposals to your clients, in order to negotiate and close the deal.
- Tertiary education in the field of Sales and Marketing wold be beneficial.
- Minimum 1 years’ proven sales experience.
- Proven new business acquisition track record.
- Extensive evidence of selling in a service industry.
- Excellent verbal and written ENGLISH communication skills.
- Computer Literacy (MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- You must be able to prove that you are a creative thinker and problem solver.
- Furthermore, you need strong negotiation skills to all levels of management and show that you are a real “Hunter”, go-getter and highly self-motivated person, who can add genuine value to the team in terms of deal making.
- A preparedness to travel and spend time away from home on a regular basis, is essential. From Nelson Mandela Bay, to Patensie, Mossell Bay / Oudtshoorn and everything in between.
- Lastly, you must be in possession of a valid driver’s license.
Click on the button below to email your detailed, updated CV (in MS Word format) to Monique Prince. IMPORTANT: Include in Subject Line: REF Code KEY. Furthermore, attach copies of your ID, Matric Certificate and Tertiary qualifications – without these our application is INCOMPLETE and cannot be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org