REF Code: CALLX
Location: Port Elizabeth, EC South Africa
Profile: Junior-level – 12 to 18 months experience
Employment: Permanent, full-time
EE / Non-EE: Appointment will be made on merit
Salary Package: R6 800.pm
Our Client wishes to make an appointment as soon as possible. The successful candidate will be responsible for handling all telephonic and walk-in queries from providers, members and centres.
Salary Package: R6 800.00pm
Full-day position. Monday to Friday. No weekend work. Lovely, friendly, professional working environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (you will be required to do assessment)
- Matric certificate with a minimum of a “C”, 60% or Level %, in both Home and FAL languages (Please attach this to your application)
- No criminal history
- A completed Tertiary qualification is highly advantageous
- A positive, “can-do” attitude, willing to assist in all areas
- Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to retain member information
- Must display the ability to work with sensitivity and empathy
- Strong PC and data capturing skills (MS Word, Excel and Outlook) – your skills will be tested.
Click on the button below. Email your detailed, updated CV (in MS Word format) to Monique Prince. Include in Subject Line: REF Code CALLX. Furthermore, attach copies of your ID, Matric Certificate and Tertiary qualifications – without these your application is INCOMPLETE and may not be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com