REF Code: BKTB
Location: Port Elizabeth
Career level: 3 years +
Employment: Full time, permanent
EE / Non-EE: Appointment on Merit
Salary: Negotiable and Market-related + Group Life Benefit
Working hours: 08h00 to 16h30, Monday to Friday
YOUR FUTURE ROLE:
Our client is a reputable and well-established corporate audit, accounting and advisory firm, with offices around the country. Located in their upmarket Humerail office, the person needed would already have worked as a Bookkeeper (in the audit environment). You should be comfortable and confident enough in your bookkeeping knowledge, to prepare the books for a range of clients within the portfolio (for example CC’s to partnerships, sole props, Trusts and Pty’s).
- Matric and a Diploma or certification in Bookkeeping or Accounting is desirable.
- Bookkeeping (to Trial Balance) experience gained in an auditing firm coupled with Pastel Accounting knowledge, as well as your ability to work effectively within the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Exceptional written and verbal communication (bilingualism (English and Afrikaans is highly advantageous and will aid in relationship-building with both English and Afrikaans speaking clientele in the portfolio).
- In addition, you must be well-groomed and professional in appearance and behaviour, as you will be required to meet your clients in person, from time to time.
- Must be able to check and calculate VAT and Statutory levies and effect payment via E-filing and EasyFile.
- Driver’s license and own vehicle are advantageous. Punctuality is essential.
Click on the button below to email your detailed, updated CV (in MS Word format) to Monique Prince, as soon as possible. IMPORTANT: Include in Subject Line: REF Code BKTB. Furthermore, attach copies of your ID, Matric Certificate and Tertiary qualifications – without these our application is INCOMPLETE and cannot be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com