REF Code: ACC
Location: Port Elizabeth
Profile: Accounting / Auditing
Career level: 2 years + post qualification exp.
Employment: Full time, permanent
EE / Non-EE: Appointment on Merit
Salary: Negotiable and market-related + Group Life Benefit
Working hours: 08h00 to 16h30, Monday to Friday
YOUR FUTURE ROLE:
This brand-new position is ideal for an enthusiastic millennial, who seeks a career as an Accountant, and who has a taste for auditing! Our client is a reputable and rapidly expanding corporate audit, accounting and advisory firm, with offices around the country. Bonus: their fun, 25 – 30-something team and upmarket office in Humerail are near to the gym. Maintain a good work-life balance whilst you work!
- A completed tertiary qualification is required: BCom / BCom (HONS) Degree with Articles / or SAIPA Articles, coupled with working experience acquired in an audit firm is essential. (Completed Articles is not required).
- Showcase your ability to prepare financial statements and write reports,
- The sound understanding of accounting and its application in software like CASEWARE and Pastel Accounting is critical – this is not a data processing/coding role!
- A good understanding of Taxation is an added advantage.
- You should also be able to “speak” MS Office fluently (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Exceptional written and verbal communication (bilingualism (English and Afrikaans are highly advantageous and will aid in relationship-building with both English and Afrikaans speaking clientele in the portfolio).
- Meeting clients in person requires good grooming and a professional appearance.
- Driver’s license and own vehicle are advantageous.
Click on the button below to email your detailed, updated CV (in MS Word format) to Monique Prince, as soon as possible. IMPORTANT: Include in Subject Line: REF Code: ACC. Furthermore, attach copies of your ID, Matric Certificate and Tertiary qualifications – without these our application is INCOMPLETE and cannot be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org