REF Code: BEE
Profile: Human Resources
Career level: 5 years (senior-level appointment)
EE / Non-EE: On merit
Salary: Negotiable (Prov/pen fund and annual performance bonus)
Working Hours: 40-hour week
YOUR FUTURE ROLE:
Our Client provides professional project management services for the implementation of continuous improvement programmes that employ best practices and ultimately lead to the industry’s global competitiveness.
The ever-changing B-BBEE legislation makes it increasingly difficult for organisations to maintain their current levels, let alone improve them. This is only affected with the assistance of a person that has in-depth knowledge of the B-BBEE Act and the related legislation that impacts on all the codes. Your focus will be to analyse and collate B-BBEE information and consult with and advise clients on their B-BBEE strategy planning.
- Relevant degree in Business / Law / Human Resources
- Certification in B-BBEE Management
- Clear criminal history
- Valid and unendorsed Driver’s License (Code B or EB) is essential, as travelling is required.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- B-BBEE scorecard calculation, review, deep-dive analysis and quality presentation.
- To advise clients on BEE and transformation strategy compliant with relevant legislation.
- Contribute to the development, alignment and implementation of the client’s strategic transformation and EE plan.
- Advise on annual submission and related administration for the portfolio.
- Provide guidance to business on Employment Equity, Diversity, Enterprise Development and Preferential Procurement.
- Identify enterprise development opportunities and assist in the development of an enterprise development strategy.
- Conduct B-BBEE audits, provide recommendations on findings and write reports.
- Provide inputs in the formulation of policies, practice and processes that affect B-BBEE within the client company.
- Advise on the sourcing and selection of strategic B-BBEE supplier for acquisition projects, including the evaluation of tenders.
- Provide training on B-BBEE Codes of Good Practice, and finally prepare regular reports to the Eastern Cape government and the shareholder on progress with transformation and localisation within the Eastern Cape Automotive Sector.
EXPERIENCE AND BEHAVIOURAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven track record of experience with the BBBEE rating process preferably obtained at a B-BBEE rating agency.
- Experience with a B-BBEE Scorecard Information System.
- Experience in the successful implementation of transformation strategies is required.
- Extensive and in-depth knowledge of the Labour legislation governing the business area i.e., LRA, EEA, B-BEEA, BCEA.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service focused.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Computer literate with excellent MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Skills
- Exceptional professional, interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Problem-solving and conflict handling skills
- Identify additional tasks and information to be obtained
- Assist with liaison between Verification agency and clients.
Click on the button below to email your detailed, updated CV to Jeannine Dickie. Include in Subject Line: REF Code BEE. Furthermore, attach copies of your ID, Drivers licence, Matric Certificate and Tertiary qualifications – without these our application is INCOMPLETE and cannot be considered.
Click here for more vacancies
Hire Power SA, part of Talentor Int.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org