REF Code: AUTO
Location: Port Elizabeth
Career level: 3- 6 years +
Employment: Full time, permanent
EE / Non-EE: Open
Salary: Remuneration is competitive and commensurate with experience
Working hours: TBC. Periodic overtime may be required.
YOUR FUTURE ROLE:
Our client will rely on your knowledge of electrical engineering, electronics and computer-based equipment. Your focus will be to work in support of all production teams; keep software updated; suggest and implement continuous improvement plans and utilise Engineering Best Practices so that this facility and its equipment can function at optimal levels.
- National Dipl: Electrical Engineering, Electronics or Mechatronics.
- In addition to this qualification, your CV should reflect at least 3 years of work experience gained in an automation / automated industrial environment.
- Strong PLC (pref. Allen Bradley) programming using source coding (VB), linked with fault finding skills and FANUC server exposure is needed.
- SA Citizen, with a clean criminal history.
- Exceptional written, verbal and electronic communication skills. All shortlisted candidates will be assessed in these areas, prior to being interviewed.
Click on the APPLY FOR JOB button. Email a detailed, updated CV (in MS Word format) to Monique Prince, as soon as possible. IMPORTANT: Include in Subject Line: REF Code: AUTO. Furthermore, attach copies of your ID, Matric Certificate and Tertiary qualifications – without these our application is INCOMPLETE and cannot be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org