REF Code: ACS
Location: Port Elizabeth
Career level: 2-5 years +
Employment: Full time, permanent
EE / Non-EE: Open
Salary: Remuneration is competitive and commensurate with experience
Working hours: TBC. Periodic overtime may be required.
YOUR FUTURE ROLE:
As leader, coordinator and custodian, your knowledge of preventative maintenance and asset care will support this Engineering Department. By continuously improving efficiencies, providing monthly reporting on repairs, service schedules, machine data etc, you and your team can achieve success in ensuring that equipment and machines run at the most cost-effective levels and maximum capacity.
- National Dipl: Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Furthermore, we’ll be looking for a minimum of 2 year’s planning experience with SAP (PM ) module, attained within a manufacturing environment.
- Strong PLC (pref. Allen Bradley) root cause analysis abilities coupled with a solid working knowledge of PM systems and OHSACT is essential.
- Achievements in leadership, planning, implementation and analytical problem-solving must be highlighted in your CV.
- SA Citizen, with a clean criminal history. Preference will be given to EE candidates.
- In addition, all shortlisted candidates will be assessed in terms of their written, verbal and electronic communication skills, prior to being interviewed.
Click on the APPLY FOR JOB button. Email a detailed, updated CV (in MS Word format) to Monique Prince, as soon as possible. IMPORTANT: Include in Subject Line: REF Code: ASC. Furthermore, attach copies of your ID, Matric Certificate and Tertiary qualifications – without these our application is INCOMPLETE and cannot be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com