REF Code: MILL
Location: East London
Career level: 5 + years post apprenticeship experience
Employment: Full time, permanent
EE / Non-EE: Open
Salary: Highly negotiable and dependent on skills, qualifications and experience. Shift allowance.
Working hours: 6-2, 2-10 and 10-6 rotating shift pattern. Must be prepared to work over weekends if required.
YOUR FUTURE ROLE:
Our Client is a global automotive component manufacturer, with a state-of-the-art plant located in East London, near to the world-renowned Mercedes Benz facility. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager within this world-class manufacturing and engineering facility, your primary role is to ensure that all machines and equipment within the plant are maintained to ensure minimum interruption to production and maximum uptime.
- Must be a qualified, trade tested Artisan (Millwright or Electrician (with mechanical experience)).
- Minimum of 5 years post apprenticeship experience gained in a manufacturing environment.
- MS Office (Word and Excel) experience.
- Valid driver’s license and own transport are important from a reliability perspective.
- Medically fit and healthy.
- Clean criminal history.
- SA ID holder / SA Citizen.
- Your communication skills (both written and spoken), coupled with your interpersonal skills must be strong; you must be able to demonstrate technical precision and acumen.
- Excellent critical thinking capabilities coupled with prioritising abilities are required.
- Evidence of your ability to work independently and enthusiastically.
- Industrial experience in a PLC (Allen Bradley, Siemens), robotics (Fanuc/ Kuka) and automation environment is critical.
Click on the button below to email your detailed, updated CV to Jeannine Dickie. IMPORTANT: Include in Subject Line: REF Code: MILL Furthermore, attach copies of your ID, Trade Test Papers and N3 / Matric Certificate – without these our application is INCOMPLETE and cannot be considered.
Click here for more vacancies
Hire Power SA, part of Talentor Int.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com