REF Code: AC
Location: Cape Town, WC
Career Level: 0-3 years
Employment: Full-time, 12-month contract
EE / Non-EE: Open
YOUR FUTURE ROLE:
Your primary responsibility involves performing microbiological analysis using standard testing protocols. You must also be conversant with QA/QC standard operating procedures AND ISO 17025 requirements. You will report directly to a Chemistry laboratory Manager.
DESIRED SKILLS AND WORKING EXPERIENCE:
• Completed N.Dipl Biotechnology / BSc Microbiology
• Bilingualism – English and Afrikaans
• 0-3 years working experience required
• Customer-centric and have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Good time management and organisational skills are essential
• Able to work both within a team and independently
• You must be detail-orientated, and strong instrumental analytical skills
• Lastly, have a flexible and innovative approach to work
• Clean criminal record
• Contactable references
• Must be SA citizen (have a SA ID number)
• Driver’s Lic. is preferable
Click on the Apply Button below to email a comprehensive C.V. and brief cover letter to Monique Prince, supported by copies of your ID, tertiary qualifications and driver’s license to email@example.com. Use REF Code: AC in your subject line.
Click here for more vacancies
Hire Power SA, part of Talentor Int.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org