Interview tips: the below interview tips and questions will help you establish what to expect and how to answer!
What are your best personality/character traits i.e. Strengths?
What are your worst characteristics i.e. Weakness or areas of development
In the Workplace:
- What motivates you to perform well? Give an example.
- What demotivates you? Give examples.
- Which position (looking back at your work history) was the one that you enjoyed the most? Why? Probe around the working environment, responsibilities, management style, available technology, training, staff interaction, the extent of candidate decision making power and need for discretion and independence.
- Which was the worst position? Why?
- What have been the highlights in your career so far (or personal highlights)?
- What has been the lowlight? What have you learnt from this experience?
- Give an example of where you have worked under pressure. Did you cope?
- What do you expect from a future employer?
- What is your ideal position?
- Where do you see yourself in 2-5 years time?